Local Reporting: Rank Checker
Part of MyKeda’s base reporting system ‘Local Search Rank Checker‘ is one of the most important reporting tools MyKeda offers. This report allows for easy, month to month reporting, on a specified domains such as your MyKeda site URL (Example: http://mykeda.com/your-site/) or a specific Domain name. This is determined early on with the MyKeda Site package. If a domain name is provided for forwarding to your MyKeda site then the same url/domain name will be used for tracking and reporting for all reporting systems. This keeps reporting consistently accurate.
- All main search engines including Google, Bing and Yahoo are tracked.
- Tracks both ‘Organic’ and ‘Local’ results for your specific URL/Domain name.
- View search results by specific locations.
- View the visual changes in your search rankings
- Compare growth month to month with detailed data
- Track your competition on up to 4 competitors